Below, SuperBooked will explain how we treat the Personal Information we collect from our registered users (“Members”). Personal Information is information about our Members that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and information that is not otherwise publicly available.
What we collect and when we collect it
Upon registration and creation of a profile SuperBooked requests, collects and stores the following Personal Information:
- your name,
- job title and the company you work for,
- your email address,
- physical address,
- a short biography written by you,
- a password, and
- a profile picture selected by you
In addition, you may be asked to supply your username from other social accounts such as Google, LinkedIn, etc, as well as credit card information to pay for use of the SuperBooked site.
By visiting the SuperBooked site, even if you are not logged in as a Member, we have access and may store the following Personal Information from your computer and browser, including
- your IP address,
- SuperBooked Cookie Information,
- software and hardware attributes, and
- the pages you request
How We Use What We Collect
SuperBooked uses the Personal Information for the following general purposes:
- Improve our service to you and SuperBooked Members generally,
- To contact you,
- To customize your experience, and
- To pay for access to the SuperBooked site
In addition to how we use your Personal Information, SuperBooked Members may be able to see some of your Personal Information. We give Members, whom you have allowed to connect with you through the approval process, access to some of your Personal Information, including your email address and all other content contained on your “profile.” Members who you have not connected with can view a more limited set of Personal Information, including your name and a profile picture.
SuperBooked does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except:
- If disclosure is reasonably necessary to investigate, or prevent illegal action,
- If disclosure is necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or to enforce the SuperBooked Terms of Service, or
- If Superbooked merges or is acquired by another company.
When reasonable, we will make reasonable efforts to notify of such disclosure before it happens.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
SuperBooked protects your Personal Information using industry standard security measures. Additionally, if we collect credit card data that data is encrypted upon transmission to us. It is important to note that the nature of the internet does not allow for 100% security or your Personal Information. Although we take reasonable steps to prevent it, SuperBooked does not warrant that information will not be accessed or disclosed through a breach of any of our security protocol.
What Rights You Have Regarding Your Personal Information
At any time you may:
- see the Personal Information you have provided to us,
- modify or delete the Personal Information contained on your profile, and
- close your account. If you close your account we will remove Member’s access to the Personal Information contained on your profile as quickly as reasonably possible. However, please remember that even if SuperBooked removes access to this information, it is possible that other Member’s may still have access to this information through copies that they have made.
Additionally, if you are a California resident, in accordance with California law, you may request and we will provide you with a list of what Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year.
Regarding the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), SuperBooked is not intended for children under the age of 13, and does not collect, use or disclose personal information from children.